Mykonos Cruise Delos & Rhenia Islands
An unforgettable sail experience on Mykonos Island. The cruise from Mykonos to Delos and Rhenia Islands combines the historic with the natural environment of a famous Greek island.
Delos island is sightseeing worth to be explored, characterized by UNESCO as a World Heritage. Actually, is a “museum” like island since a visitor can walk around in the ancient town, see the archaeological foundings, and the ancient market, get a guided tour or even a live virtual depiction of Delos 3500 BC.
Dive into Rhenia’s crystal waters and explore the secluded coves. Let yourself reveal into the freshly prepared lunch served on board and enjoy a drink on the yacht’s comfort deck. Mykonos beaches are very distinctive because of their crystal clear and light blue waters. A swimmer will get much joy while diving and snorkelling into that sea.
All of the above combined with the yacht’s comfort and personnel’s best of services set the ideal day for every Mykonian visitor. Let’s cast off!
- Experience a sailing cruise around Mykonos Island with traditional wooden gulet
- Visit the archaeological area of Delos, UNESCO World Heritage
- Dive into the deserted beaches of Rhenia island
- Enjoy a traditional greek BBQ served on board
- Relax on the yacht’s wide deck and enjoy the warm sun
- 09:30 – sail from Ag Ioannis Diakoftis port
- 10:30 – arrival at Delos Island. Passengers that are willing to visit the archaeological area of Delos are getting off the board for 1.30 hours, while the rest are enjoying swimming in a close gulf.
- 12:30 – departure to Rhenia island where we are staying for almost 2 hours for swimming and bbq on board
- 15:30 – Arrival at Agios Ioannis
- From 01.04.22 till 31.10.22, every day
- Duration: 09:30-15:30, 6 hours
- Offered: BBQ + drinks
The cost of Mykonos Cruise to Delos and Rhenia Islands:
- Adults: 110 € /person
- Children (3-12 years old): 95 € /person
- BBQ meal: chicken sticks, beef & lamb kebab, grilled vegetables, mixed rice, Greek salad, feta cheese, tzatziki spread, bread, seasonal fruits
- Unlimited drinks: refreshments, water, beer, local red and white wine
- Snorkelling equipment
- Towels, sunscreen
- Skipper and crew services, fuel
- Personal passenger insurance, local taxes
- Spirits and cocktails
- Entrance fee and guided tour of the archaeological Delos area
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Optionally (upon request):
- Delos guided tour (optional): 35€ (archaeological area entrance fee is not included)
- Delos archeological area entrance fee: 12 €
- Hotel pick-up /drop-off: 20€
Make sure that you:
- Bring your swimsuit, hat and sunscreen
- Passport/ID/driving license details are required prior to charter
- Be at the meeting point 10 min before the cruise operating time.