Mykonos Cruise Sunset South Coast
A relaxing cruise to the south coast beaches of Mykonos Island and the famous Mykonian sunset. Stop for swimming in the vivid waters of one out of the famous worldwide Mykonian beaches like Paradise, Super Paradise, Paraga or Elia bay. Get back on board and enjoy the light lunch that is served. Lay back and let yourself get seduced by the unique Mykonian sunset.
All of the above combined with our yacht’s comfort and personnel’s best of services set an ideal day for every Mykonian visitor. Let’s cast off!
- Experience a sailing cruise on the south coast of Mykonos Island with traditional Gulet
- A couple of swim stops on the most famous south coast beaches
- Dive into its light blue waters
- Enjoy the cold snack and drinks served on board
- Relax on the yacht’s wide deck and enjoy the wonderful sunset
- 16:30 – set sails from Ag Ioannis Diakoftis port
- 17:30 – a couple of swim stops at Paradise beach, Elia Bay or Super paradise beach. Swim at the open sea and lay back on the yacht’s comfort deck.
- 19:00 – cast off towards Delos Island. Reveal into lunch and drinks offered on board. Sunset view.
- 20:30 – Arrival at Agios Ioannis
Operations days and hours:
- From 01/05/22 till 30/08/22, every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Duration: 16:30-20:30, 4 hours
- Offered: light lunch + drinks
The cost of Mykonos Cruise to Delos and Rhenia Islands:
- Adults: 100 € / person
- Light lunch: grilled shrimps, Mediterranean salad, spreads, bread, seasonal fruits
- Unlimited drinks: refreshments, water, beer, and local red and white wine.
- Snorkelling equipment
- Towels, sunscreen
- Skipper and crew services, fuel
- Personal passenger insurance, local taxes
- Spirits and cocktails
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (20 € per person, upon request)
Make sure that you:
- Bring your swimsuit, hat and sunscreen
- Passport/ID/driving license details are required prior to charter
- Be at the meeting point 10 min before the cruise operating time.